Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Strawberry Spinach Salad



You know what's funny to me? You request a healthy recipe but what are the chances that you make one of my healthy dishes over one of my decadent desserts? Ha, not likely! You know that I'm right! Until now...because this colorful salad is bursting with flavor! It's sweet and salty. Creamy and Crunchy! This salad is super tasty! I really hope you do make it. I do almost once a week!

Strawberry Spinach Salad

Ingredients

6 cups baby spinach
2 cups sliced strawberries
1 cup feta cheese crumbles
2 handfuls walnut halves, chopped if you want

Dressing Suggestions: I just squeeze the juice of one fresh lemon on top and I'm happy. But for a more luxurious (but so not healthy) option, go for the poppy seed dressing. 

Divide the spinach into 4 salad bowls. Top each one evenly with the strawberries, feta cheese and walnuts. Drizzle on the lemon juice or dressing. 



Enjoy!

Warmly,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment