Monday, June 6, 2011

Grilled Avocado and Cheese Sandwich


Are you ready for a really healthy and super easy meal? I am always looking for something that is easy to fix for the whole family but totally a complete meal that is very nutrition packed and makes you feel good about what you just ate, oh and very tasty!

My kids love avocado and ask for guacamole for lunch at least once a week! I hope your family likes it too!

Grilled Avocado and Cheese Sandwich

Ingredeints 

Grilled Avocado and Cheese Sandwich
Sliced Whole Grain bread
Mozzarella or Cheddar Cheese, sliced
Avocado, sliced thinly

I use a panini grill and I don’t even need to use butter or oil or spray to get the break toasty, which is super healthful. If you use a skillet, instead of butter, use cooking spray in a hot skillet. Take a slice of bread, layer with a slice of cheese, avocado, and another slice of cheese. Top with another slice of bread and grill, heat or toast until the cheese is all melted and yummy! Cut in half and enjoy!


I devour half a sandwich and serve with 1 cup of arugula, ½ a cucumber and a handful of grape tomatoes. 








 Oh Yummy, I need to go...I'm going to make another one!
Warmly, 
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment