Monday, January 16, 2012

Cheesy Sausage Dip

Today I made something a little special. Why? Oh, because there was a football game on. And it was Sunday. And I didn't feel like cooking. And I didn't want to eat salad. And because my family likes it. And well...because I wanted to and I'm the momma and what I say goes! I love being the momma!

There wasn't a Husker game, but showing my Husker Spirit!



CHEESY SAUSAGE DIP
1 lb sausage (or ground beef), browned and grease drained
1 lb Velveeta cheese, cut in cubes
4 oz cream cheese, cut in cubes
1 can Rotel Tomatoes
optional - can green chiles

Tortilla Chips for dipping

Set the slow cooker on low. Add sausage, cheese, cream cheese and tomatoes. Cover and stir periodically until melted and mixed well. Serve!

Enjoy!


Warmly,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment