Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Making Butterschotch Chocolate Chip Cookies with a Princess




Yesterday I picked the princess up from school and she had a bright green sticker on her shirt that read, "noon dismissal tomorrow". That's been happening a lot lately, so how had I missed that? But it was like a perfectly wrapped gift secretly placed on my door step!

After the batting cages and a fantastic movie called "When The Game Stands Tall" football movie with the warrior boy, it was time for me and my sweet curly haired princess to hang out for some girl time! We had a tea party, made cookies, ate too much cookie dough, and she read "Fancy Nancy" books to me! My heart was FULL.


So, are you ready for these cookies? I do love a good chocolate chip cookie, but these just kicked it up a notch, It cuts the bites rich chocolate with bursts of butterscotch and is just down right good! The cookies are soft and chewy but crunchy around the edges. Oh ya...they are packed with chippy goodness. Seriously perfect! Ok, so just try them for yourself. And I hope that you can find a cute little helper to enjoy them with!




Ok, let's get on with it.


Butterscotch Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 small package vanilla pudding
1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup butterscotch chips

Heat oven to 350. Cream butter, sugars, eggs and vanilla on medium speed until light and fluffy. Mix in flour, baking soda and pudding mix. Stir in the butterscotch and chocolate chips. Drop teaspoonfuls (I use a cookie scoop) onto ungreased cookie sheet.  Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown.

Now quick grab one, blow on it for a couple seconds and take a bite! Good huh? Now have another one or two. (Unless you filled up on too much cookie dough). Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment