Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Pizza Bites

Party Food OR Simple Supper

Today my little princess told me that when I grown up I can be a doctor and own a cupcake store. She will be my girl doctor. The warrior boy will be the football player. Daddy aka Superman will make money on the computer. Our 16 year old will make cupcakes at my cupcake store and the 18 year old will go to college! I like her plan! Sounds pretty much perfect to me...except depending on how long it takes me to grow up...I'm hoping that the 18 year old won't still be in college!

So I'm pretty sure you're going to enjoy these Pizza bites! Pretty much anytime you stuff cheese inside crescents, it's going to be a crowd pleaser! And anyone can make these! My little princess made several of them and they probably were better than mine. Especially considering that she added two fists full of pepperoni's in each roll! She's awesome!


PIZZA BITES
(these are the amounts that I used...adjust amounts accordingly)

4 pkg refrigerated crescent rolls
2 pkg pepperoni
1 lb mozzarella cheese block, cut in cubes
garlic powder
Italian seasoning
1 jar marinara for dipping

Heat oven to 350. Unroll crescents and separate at perforations. In the center of each triangle place several pepperoni slices and a chunk of cheese. Bring each corner over the top and pinch to seal. When all the rolls are made, sprinkle with garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Bake for 15 - 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with heated marinara sauce.

Enjoy!


Warmly,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment